I love how much Thorfinn has grown, physically and in maturity!
When he was younger, he used to numb his mind and think of nothing but surviving and killing Askeladd, dumbing himself from the reality of the violence he was perpetuating. In contrast, now he thinks deeply and wisely, and refuses to take thoughtless action, must less the life of another.
So far his vow of non-violence and preservation of life has sustained him. But with King Canute approaching the farm, implying future violence and slaughter, will he be able to continue this creed while still protecting his lifestyle? I believe in him, and I’m eager to see how the story unfolds.
I love this manga so god damn much!
- kerudesign reblogged this from karaii and added:
- kerudesign likes this
- cravaterie likes this
- revyl reblogged this from karaii
- revyl likes this
- imaginaryrobots reblogged this from karaii
- poikpoik likes this
- inurclosets reblogged this from karaii and added:
- niladhevan reblogged this from karaii and added:
- friendlessfisherman reblogged this from karaii and added:
- ezzepelin likes this
- karaii posted this